Month: April 2017
Join the Nordic Delegation at Health 2.0 in Silicon Valley
Are you interested in the HealthTech scene in the US and want to showcase your innovations to a wide audience, join us at the Annual Health 2.0 Fall Conference. You can be a part of hundreds of live product demos and network with the most influential healthcare providers and developers.
Nordic Innovation House and HealthTech Nordic offer a special opportunity for qualified startups from the Nordics to participate in Health 2.0. You should join us at the conference if you are interested in the HealthTech scene in the US and Silicon Valley and if you want to showcase your own innovations to a wide audience.
The Nordic Delegation program includes the following:
- 2-daypre-conference program with workshops and mentoring designed to lower the barriers for Nordic startups in the US market, as well as a post-conference closing session.
- Demo your products at the Nordic Pavilion booth at the Health 2.0 exhibition area.
- Conference passes at a highly discounted rate.
- 10 best companies willget an opportunity to pitch at the conference.
Larger organizations and early stage startups are also encouraged to attend the conference and get a taste of what the future looks like in HealthTech and how to work with startups.
The Nordic HealthTech Pioneers at Vitalis
HealthTech Nordic and 17 startup members from Sweden, Denmark and Norway will exhibit at the largest eHealth event in Scandinavia, Vitalis. Visit the HealthTech Nordic booth B07: 34, and discuss and test innovative HealthTech solutions.
The participation at Vitalis April 25-27 is a joint venture within the framework of the HealthTech Nordic project, aiming to increase the competitiveness of Nordic HealthTech startups, and their visibility on the market, giving health care providers access to the wide range of suppliers and digital health services. In addition, it’s an opportunity to present examples of how public health actors have dared to think differently and inspire new approaches. The participation at Vitalis is made possible with the financial support of Interreg Öresund-Kattegat-Skagerrak.
Vitalis attracts more than 3 600 attendees with the shared aim of building their knowledge and improving tomorrow’s health care.
– This is an opportunity to make our mark at home and show the strength of the Nordic HealthTech flora trough a selection of high potential startups, demonstrating some of the most interesting digital health services at the moment. We’re looking forward to extend our network and dialogue with healthcare provides, says Marianne Larsson, Director of HealthTech Nordic.
– In healthcare it’s extremly important – more than in any other space I know – to connect and meet with the stakeholders of the future ecosystem. Vitalis is an excellent place for up-comming healthtech companies to do this, says Jon Friis, Founder and CEO at Miiskin, one of the status presented in the HealthTech Nordic stand.
The participating startups are:
See you in stand B07: 34!
Other HealthTech Nordic startups at Vitalis:
Arthro Therapeutics, booth B06:32
Coala Life, booth B08:06
Cross Technology Solutions, booth B09:02
Min Doktor, booth B02:40
Medanets, booth B02:20
Groundbreaking results from SidekickHealth
New Combination of Gaming Technology, Behavioral Economics, and Personal Coaching Is Key to Reversing the Epidemic of Chronic Illness and Overcoming Health Disparities Among Individuals with Strong Genetic or Cultural Risk Factors.
The newest and most powerful weapon to fight chronic illness may be a unique combination of behavioral economics, the latest gaming technology, artificial intelligence, and personal coaching.
SidekickHealth, a gamified health behavior change service that predicts, manages and prevents chronic and lifestyle-related conditions, today announced results of improved treatment compliance and reduction of diabetes from deployments with several at-risk populations.
When comparing those using the SidekickHealth game to those who did not, SidekickHealth users were up to three times more likely to reach their five percent weight loss goals in 16 weeks. Furthermore, there was up to 30 percent less dropout rate in the SidekickHealth program than the standard care group. Read the full article at businesswire.