- This event has passed.
Product Market Fit program
For Nordic companies developing new innovative technologies across health care. The program is fitted primarily for HealthTech Nordic members early in their business development, focusing on business idea development and business development. The program is aimed to help participating companies learn how to reach their full potential through iteration, focus, speed and customer interaction.
The HealthTech Nordic Product Market Fit program include:
- Pre-program workshop designed to lower the barriers and accelerate learning while in Silicon Valley
- Hands on practical training from real practitioners, such as Scott Barclay, Chander Chawla, Tristan Croner – no lectures from academics
- How to combine qualitative insights with quantitative data in a Product/Market Fit Storyboard
- How to clearly define your Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- A deep dive into rapid data driven experimentation
- Chance to make one-on-one connections with industry mentors and entrepreneurs in individual coaching sessions (TBD)
The program also includes arrangements for social events, fireside chats and seminaries with entrepreneurs, investors and local Silicon Valley professionals.
WHERE: Silicon Valley, Palo Alto and San Francisco, USA
WHEN: 19 March – 28 March 2018