SWITCH – Singapore Week of Innovation & Technology
Join HealthTech Nordic for a week in Singapore at SWITCH – Singapore Week of Innovation & Technology, 11-14 November.
Known to be the premier startup launchpad of southeast Asia, Singapore is one of the most vibrant ecosystems in Asia with excellent funding opportunities, market reach and startup experience. Singapore is the innovation hub, springboard and crossroad of 650M+ people in southeast Asia.
During SWITCH, HealthTech Nordic will join Nordic Innovation House who is hosting multiple events with different business partners in Singapore. The overall theme is Health and Biomedical Sciences with a focus on Digital Health in general. Find out more at www.switchsg.org.
The HealthTech Nordic offer include:
- 6-month Nordic Innovation House membership (Singapore) with all the benefits that come with it
- SWITCH event participation with startup passes
- Visibility at the Nordic Pavillon at SWITCH (11-13 November)
- Investor matchmaking event and pitching (14 November)
- Individual meetings upon request with healthcare facilities, government authorities, clients, partners and investors
- Business matchmaking and meetings organised by Trade Promotion Offices (TPOs)
- Site visit to public and private healthcare facilities, e.g. National Healthcare Group, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Ng Teng Fong Centre for Health Care Innovation and Parkway Pantai Group
- Joint Nordic Ambassadors reception – Nordic Mixer (14 November)
- Visibility in Nordic Innovation House’s Nordic Health programme marketing and communication materials
Startups need to cover their own costs for travel and accommodation.
Very short deadline, apply no later than Monday 30 September by sending an email to HealthTech Nordic’s Fredrik Lindqvist at email@example.com.
There are 5 slots available for HealthTech Nordic members.