In the autumn of 2017 seven healthcare products will be selected for testing within NoTeB, the Nordic cooperation network of university hospital based testbeds. The test sites include innovation centers and testbeds at the university hospitals of Oulu (Finland), Uppsala (Sweden), Skåne (Sweden), Aalborg (Denmark) and Oslo (Norway). The call is open from September 1st until September 22nd.
The NoTeB project aims to both build cooperation between Nordic test beds operating in healthcare, and to learn testing practices from each other. In addition, companies are supported in their attempt to reach the Nordic healthcare market. The long-term goal is to implement permanent and common practices for joint Nordic testing of healthcare products. NoTeB is funded by Nordic Innovation, a Nordic institution working to promote cross-border trade and innovation, with board members selected by the five Nordic governments.
The call is open for companies and innovators who
- are interested in getting their healthcare products or services tested by healthcare professionals
- can present a mature business plan for the product/service
- have resources to support testing during the autumn/winter of 2017, including travels to the different test sites
The product or service:
- has an innovative approach or solution for real problems in especially hospital environment
- is preferably still in the development phase and hence able to adapt depending on test results
- can be a prototype or a mature innovation
- is not yet broadly on the market; in case the product/service has reached final development
Please note that the following is not offered within this call:
- Clinical tests
- Tests including patients
- Support for procurement
The major intention of the call is to test products or services that are not too complex to be put into operation at the testing sites. The goal is that testing of all cases will be completed during winter 2017-2018.